Here are our general terms and conditions.
We will register any domain name under any TLD that we currently handle, as long as you agree to the following:
- I will not knowingly register a name that another person or company may have rights to.
- I will not register a name that is, or contains anything that may sound, inappropriate.
- I will provide, and update as necessary, my correct contact information.
- I will not be using my domain for a website that contains any illegal, pirated, or adult oriented material.
- I will not register a large number of domains with the intent to resell at a profit.
- I will not be using my domain for the transmission of unsolicited email (SPAM).
In exchange, we agree to the following:
- Once the domain is registered, it belongs to you, whether you have it registered in your name or ours.
- Any changes you want made to the DNS records will be made within 24 hours of you contacting us to make the changes.
- If you choose to transfer your domain away from us in the future, we will do so at your request, but there is a 60
day waiting period before a new registration can be transferred.
We are an official registrar for the .ws domain and for 2nd level domains.
(us.com, .uk.com, .uk.net, .eu.com, .gb.com, .gb.net, .ru.com, .ar.com, .br.com, .cn.com, .de.com, .hu.com, .jpn.com, .kr.com, .no.com, .qc.com, .sa.com, .se.com, .se.net, .uy.com, .za.com, .ae.org)
That means when you register any of those domains with us, we register them directly with the registry in charge of those TLDs.
We are a direct reseller for most other domains. When you register or transfer a domain in most other TLDs through us, you are having us register the domain for you through our reseller/partner account. The domain is yours. We just manage it for you. When a domain is registered through us, we are the billing contact. The registrant will be you, but we give you the choice of registering it with your name and address, or use our privacy option which puts it in your name with our address. Our privacy option is free. You can choose whether you want the administrative and technical contacts to be yourself or us.
If you have any questions about domain name registration, feel free to contact us.
When you order domain registration, you will also be required to read and agree to the full registration terms and conditions applicable to the TLD(s) you wish to register. You can find the terms and conditions for all TLDs on our legal page.